Janel Elise Events is now accepting resumes for Spring Interns with potential to grow into an Event Assistant. This position will assist with Day-Of Wedding Day and Social Event duties and will give you hands-on experience.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: Unpaid but potential to grow into a paid position
Hours: Must be available on weekends
Time Frame: March 2015 – June 2015
This Position is perfect for someone who is interested in learning how to execute a Wedding or a Special Event.
I am looking for someone who is:
- Motivated, polished, outgoing, poised, dependable and an
- Event Enthusiast!
- Outstanding at multi-tasking, very detailed oriented and a problem solver
- Warm, welcoming and able to handle difficult situations in a professional demeanor
- Ability to adapt to change and quick on your feet
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Tech Savvy - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive and Social Media (FB, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creative and confident in your style and point of view
- A great listener and able to carefully follow instructions
- Must have grace and be calm under pressure
- Prior wedding or hospitality experience is a plus but not required
Think you have what it takes? I would love to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com (Email Subject Line: JEE Event Assistant)
After I receive your resume I will set up an interview and give you more details about the position.
I will be accepting applications through Wednesday, February 8th, 2015