I love when my favorite celebrities and entrepreneurs give a glimpse into their lives. Even though I’m FAR from a celebrity, I thought I’d share 10 things that you might not know about me.
1. I’m a military brat. I was born in Hawaii and I moved every 4 years after that.
2. I was a dance class fanatic when I was younger. I took tap, jazz and ballet for years! My mom wouldn’t let me transition to toe shoes because she was afraid they would ruin my feet. I appreciate that now lol.
3. I absolutely hate cooked orange foods like yams, sweet potatoes and cooked carrots. I’m not sure why.
4. I have a little sister named Tamara. We have totally different personalities but we’re super silly when we get together.
5. I thought I wanted to be a News Anchor on CNN. I have a degree in Communications/Broadcast Journalism and even worked at a Television Station for a couple of years until I came to my senses.
6. I’m addicted to ALL of the reality shows on Bravo. The Real Housewives of every city, Top Chef, Million Dollar Listing…you name it, I love it!
7. I was voted the Prom Queen and Most Athletic my senior year of High School.
8. I’m a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. Through my sorority, I’ve found friends for life!
9. I truly believe if I met Beyonce we would be BFF’s and she would invite me to travel the world with her.
10. Every birthday I drag my friends along to try a new adventure. I’ve been parasailing, white water rafting, trapeze flying and zip lining. I plan to jump out of a plane when I turn 35.
Now I’d like to get to know you better! If you’re looking for an Atlanta Wedding Planner let’s chat!